Sunday inspiration!Christians, and anyone else who went to church yesterday or today

would you like to share something uplifting your heard at your Church?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The blood of Jesus redeems.

For all the agony, destruction and woe we witness our whole lives here upon this planet, to consider the powerful change that He made giving His life may sound simple or as rhetoric, but is an unfathomably awesome reason to ReJoIcE!
    HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 3:41 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Woman thou art loosed from thine infirmity! (Not that T.D. Jakes stuff, either!)

Our pastor preached on Luke 13:10-13; the story of the woman who was bent over for eighteen years before Jesus took notice of her and called her to Him. He healed her and she went away praising God.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 3:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My hubby's Bible college professor came to our church today and he taught on psalm 139. It was so good; he is very gifted by the Lord. We studied the four main sections -- God knows everything about us, we can never go anywhere that God is not there, God made us and He is powerful, and God gives us peace.

There was so much of it that I loved, but one part in particular was amazing. Verse 13 says, "For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb." -- It really made me thankful. A lot of times we think that we come from our parents, but we come from God. Our parents don't make us. They don't even know what is going on in there; they just wait. Cells multiplying, DNA codes, heart beats, nerves, skeleton, etc. is the "easy" part LOL. But the fact that these cells become a human being is nothing short of miraculous.

And He knows us so intimately. I love Him so much.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 5:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2009