Has your mom ever embarrassed you big time?

There's an ice cream man whos really oldthat passes by my house everyday and one day I was talking to him about my goose and if he would take him if i needed to get rid of him and then the old bag started talking to me like he was trying to flirt..he kept saying your very pretty blah blah blah and If I was 20 years old I would go after you ...it was very weird and uncomfortable and then i told my mom about it and she freaking went outside the next day and told him hes a sick man and how dare him and then she calls me outside to tell the guy off...omg im like mom who freaking cares i didn't want to talk to that old guy ever again!! ugh so embarrassing that she did that! she should've just left it alone! that old man was saying that it wasnt true and he never said that and ugh wat a bad experience overall!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG....I cant even count the number of times that my mother has embarrased me. Lets see should I mention the time when I was pushing out my second daugther and she was flirting with my doctor, who was flirting back, or the times when she tells off the clerks in JcPenney, or the times when she wants to know who I am talking to on the phone and says it really loud, or the times when I see someone in the store and say hi to them and she bugs me about who it is and how i know them. When she stands in the store talking for an hour to the cashier while everyone behind us is waiting to be checked out....I have too many incidents to count....just too many.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2009