Where do you all work?! Do you like your job? What do you do?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In a grocery store and yes I do like my job and I work in the deli dept. full time and the bakery part time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I work in a hospital, I draw blood (I am a phlebotomist) I do love my job but for me it is just a stepping stone. There are some that have been there for 30 years, and I can not see myself doing that for 30 years. This is just a transitional job until I finish nursing school.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I work at home, I'm a Mom, chef, barber, nurse, maid, referee, coach,teacher, the list goes on and on.. And YES I Love My Job!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I am a vendor. I sell what is in season right now I am selling childrens clothing and uniforms.Every week is a different item.Stand alot and it is hot eventhough I have a tarp.I am planning on buying a piece of land so I can open my own business and charge other business owners and I can collect the rent.That is my goal within one year.I am a verrrrry good salesperson.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I work at home! Besides being a full time mom I have my own business doing many things like hand crafted scrapbooks, greeting cards, invitation design, framed photos, calenders, glass etching and my newest addition is photography. I also do part time child care and I love it all!
    BellahMom

Answer by BellahMom at 2:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I work kinda unconventional. I build and repair barbed wire fences for the local ranchers and farmers. I love the job. I can be outside, have a beautiful tan and stay in shape. Most importantly I can take my kids with me a lot of the time, kinda name my hours and not have to work with anyone. I also bartend and clean houses part-time as well. All of this and I can be home most of the time with the kids when I need to be.
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 3:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I work at Wal-mart. It's alright but I don't see myself doing it for a long time. As far as liking it, it's stressful because they put so much work on you and won't hire new people.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• (( OP here )) Wow! Some creative jobs! Auntj its good to see a woman doing what she wants even if its unconventional you know?! Our wally world here is always hiring, Lauren. I guess it must be for people getting a job and working a few weeks and then quitting or something but they are always hiring.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I'm a school teacher. Yes, I really like my job. This is my 19th year. I have had some days that I wondered why I teach and then something happens. Then, I remember why !
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I have worked for an annuity firm for nearly 6 years. Its been ok, has good benefits, but I'm not overly enthralled with it. Ok for the most part, I don't care for it. But without a degree, I don't feel I can get anything better at this point. However I started going back to college in July and I'm going for a degree in Medical Billing and Coding, and hopefully I will be able to find another job within the next year.
    mama2conor

Answer by mama2conor at 4:32 PM on Aug. 16, 2009