Dieting..

I haven't been drinking carbonated ANYTHING for about 2 months now. I have lots weight, but not much. I feel better about myself and want to take it to the next level. I was trying to do baby steps just to make sure I stuck with something- and it's been working so far. Now, I'm going to eat healthier. I'm going to cut down on the pasta's, breads, red meats and preservatives. So here's my question:

Do Lean Cuisine's and Healthy Choice frozen foods work? I know they have no preservatives (which is a great thing) and are low on calories, but has anyone actually had success with them? I plan to cook my own food- but I'll need these when I'm at work. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• They are soooo full of sodium and yuck. Instead, make some brown rice (lots of protein and fiber) with steamed or stirfried veggies.
    Shiritaki noodles are pratically calorie free (be sure to rinse and dry well, though).
    whole grain noodles mixed with lots of chopped veggies and good marinara is another great option.
    Make a big pot of lentil and vegetable soup, with lots of yummy herbs.
    Think simple and healthy..

Answer by rkoloms at 2:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2009