What is one....

...thing that is absolutely driving you insane today?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Worry about the results of a health screening I had. I have the results but won't know how serious they are until Friday.

Answer by Bmat at 2:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• stupid people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I hope it all comes out good BMAT..... From what I have read in your posts you have a great family and will have the support you need. And remember God never gives us anything we can't handle...

My Hubbys far from home and it drives me crazy everyday! I can't wait until the first week in Sept. he will finally be home...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Waiting. Waiting for my oldest to go to preschool, waiting for my hubby to deploy, waiting for my little sister to get home form deployment, waiting for me to go back to school, waiting for my youngest to be potty trained. Waiting for all the plans that I have made drives me ancy.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 2:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• (( OP HERE )) Oh I know how you feel Devil...I'm waiting on a lot of things also! It really sucks! Especially since what I'm waiting on is much needed!

Bmat...I feel you also. I don't know exactly how severe your condition is or anything but I had a screening a while back and was supposed to go back to the doctor but I haven't and its not so much that I am scared to its just I figure I'll be better off if I don't know ...but I'm not saying thats for everyone to do by all means! We also just got done waiting on test results to see if my grandmother had cancer...she didn't but shes lost from like 180lbs to 120lbs so quickly...But I do wish you well!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• my sons heart was broken because our pool in our community was out of service when we went to go swimming and he was so upset that it took two hours to calm him down hes been in a sad mood ever since and i cant seem to cheer him up..hes only 2 how do you explain that even though we got dressed to go swimming and drove to the pool that we arent going swimming..its driving me nuts to see him so sad.....
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• sweet-a-kins in the political and current events group. She just makes me want to.....CRAP! I don't know!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Thank you all for you kind words. The doctor who had ordered the test where something was found in another organ said it was not uncommon. So now I need to take the results to another doctor who has the specialty. I appreciate your support.

Answer by Bmat at 10:28 AM on Aug. 24, 2009