How do you manage everyday mommy stress?

Whats the one the that relaxes you like no other?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when my daughter is asleep and i can actually hear myself think

oh pease and quiet. thank God for preschool

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Reading and painting. When my son falls asleep, I get right to it and it just calms my nerves. I love some me time. If I'm too lazy to read or paint- and just need a break from it all. I make myself a strawberry daiquiri and lay on the hammock. That usually helps!
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 2:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I usually workout during her nap time. At night I take a bubble bath and read a book.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Quiet time. Both kids in there rooms being quite. Afterward we all feel better.

Also having something to do each day. I get out of the house everyday or I go batty. We do play groups, swimming, library groups, YMCA activities.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 2:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• When I go to bed at night and read... It's my time to relax and still use my brain.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• (( OP here )) Those are some pretty good ideas. I'm stuck with this waiting and I'm pretty much stuck in the house all day. My mommy stress is sky rocketing lol ! I love my little ones but I am so ready to be able to get out of the house!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• (( OP )) Yeah occasionally I might can get a quick read at my cosmo magazine lol !! GOTTA LOVE THAT COSMO!! =)
    Anonymous

• Borders book store, i don't know what it is, but just walking in that place is like instant relaxation for me
    Amy82

Answer by Amy82 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• When it is time for me to go to bed at night, I take all my meds and then read a good book for about an hour until the ones that make me sleep kick in. Ahhhh, so relaxing!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2009