How many mommies...

How many mommies are going to work, going to school and have more then one child while trying to juggle all of this plus house upkeep? And how does it work for you?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did it when i was pregnant with my second daughter...i worked at a local college, plus went to school there...i basically was there from 8am to 11pm. I would then go pick up my 4yo at her godmothers and head home just to repeat it all...it burned me out bad! luckily by the time i was heavily pregnant i was done there...i dont think i could have done it for much longer...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Wow! Strong momma!! I am going to be having to work plus go to college soon with 2 kids and I know its going to be hectic!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I have 2 school-age teens and I'm raising my infant granddaughter while I attend college full time and maintain the house.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2009