MOMMIES!!

What is your daily routine. If you go to school or work include it or whatever you do maybe clean the house or weekly soccer just what is a day like for you?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Get up about 7:30 am.
    Get kids dressed
    Feed the dog
    Take the dog and both kids outside
    Come in feed kids and I eat breakfast and prepare snacks and sippies.
    Then we get ready to leave for our days activities, (play group, library, pool, errands)
    12 p.m. Come home make lunch and eat
    12:30-1 p.m. Put both kids down for nap/quite time.
    Take the dog out to potty.
    Sit on my butt, get on the computer, sleep if needed.
    2 pm Get oldest out of quite time, get her set up with finger paint, play dough, or learning time.
    I clean.
    3pm Youngest wakes up, get snacks, I finish cleaning.
    Hubby comes home. Kids play with him until dinner prep.
    Help fix dinner.
    Take out dog.
    Eat and clean up dinner.
    7:00 pm Get youngest to bed.
    8:00 pm Hubby puts oldest to bed.
    I go scratch oldest back.
    Be with hubby until 10:00 when he goes to bed.
    Take the dog out.
    Then watch TV unt
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• We have NO schedule in the summer and hardly have one during the school year. My daughter goes to a developmental preschool in the mornings, but I'm a sub, so I never know when I'm working until the morning of, so some days I drive her to school, sometimes she's in daycare. Thursdays are our only sort of scheduled day, we get up around 8 and play for a bit and eat breakfast, get a shower around 9 and leave for therapy at 9:30. She has physical therapy from 10-11 then we drive down to McDonalds for our weekly playgroup. We normally chill there until 2 ish and then head over to Goodwill to hit up the bargain books and kids clothes. After that I go home, make dinner and we chill until about 8. Take the dog for a walk and then put DD to bed. We go to bed around 10:30. It's only sort of scheduled because she doesn't have preschool and so I don't work. With only one child, we just play it be ear.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:22 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Every day is different, but generally, I like to get up before everyone else so I can have my coffee, feed the cat and dog, do some laundry, and get things going for the day.
    My teen daughters will be heading back to high school soon so it will be just me and my infant granddaughter at home. While she naps and plays I will work on my college assignments and clean house or run errands. When someone is home to help me with the baby I will concentrate solely on my college assignments.
    On days I do not have to work on assignments or bother with housework, we will do something as a family.
    Once I put my granddaughter to bed for the night I then get ready for bed, read a book for about an hour to unwind, and then head off to sleep.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:35 PM on Aug. 16, 2009