Really upset..do you think its fair for him to blame me?

My SO lives in another state right now..he came to visit the first week of July, and I found out 2 weeks ago that I am pregnant. When he got here he asked if I was on birth control..I said no and that didnt seem to phase him. I told him when I found out and he hasnt called me since. He says that he feels lied to and trapped...(to add to that I am not keeping it because we both already have two children, so I dont understand how he feels trapped?!?) Who should be upset? He doesnt have to go through anything..I do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• He made the mistake of assuming that you would take all the precautions of preventing a baby and the two of you never discussed it. So it is not your fault, unless you told him you were on birth control before having sex. By the way if you two don't want kids why are you both taking precautions, not hating just dumb founded?
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• so ur using abortion as birth control?? and he wanted sex so bad the no BC thing didn't stop him? i think ur both flaky...
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 3:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• men are self centered creatures. It's all about them, the big babies. How he feels is not important right now but seriously, you should think about birth control if you don't want other children.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:35 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• He's ignoring you on purpose. He wants to make sure you follow thru, thats why is he also guilt tripping you by saying stuff like that. This actually happened to one of my best friends. He swore up and down she told him she couln't have children he couldn't remember when or why it cam up but he SWEARS she said it. He actually would call me daily telling me it was my job as a best friend to convince her not to ruin her life and one day she went threw his webhistory and found he looked up websites on how to induce a miscarriage. F**KED up shit. I bet if you where to call him today and tell him you took care of it he would be right back. Don't do something you'll regret for the rest of your life just because some pig tells you he feels trapped and lied to. And for god sake get on birth control!!!!!!!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009