I just found out my best friend and love isn't my friend at all. How do I get over the hurt

I am best friends with a family of brother and sister's almost 2 year ago my self and one of the brother decided to become lovers. We both agree not to take own other lover's with out tell the other and see if the other still want to be apart. Than we thought it would be a good idea to help each othe out and move in together. He need a place to say with his two kids and I was have a hard time keep up with my bill with my 3 kids. Well 3 weeks ago he started stay out all night leaving me at home with my kids and his he was late a couple of morning when he is supposed to take me to work. Also he keeps the car all weekend doesn't ask if I need to go or want to go somewhere. I tried talking to him and asking him what was going on if I could do anything to help what was wrong. Well he did the samething this weekend a weekend when I had planed for two weeks to spend time with my children and an event the we have been looking forward

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Demand answers!! If you're that uncomfortable with it tell him!! And it really isn't right for him to just leave his kids with you without even making sure you can get to work! I know you probably don't mind the kids but still! I say you should demand answers and let him know if he is seeing someone else you need to know!
    daisy_5245

Answer by daisy_5245 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Unrequited love sucks. It sounds like he has just been using you. If the car is your's then tell him he can no longer take the car. If it's his car then you need to buy your own. Don't depend on others has always been my motto. If he wants to have his own life and just share the bills then treat him like a room mate. Disrespecting you is just not acceptable.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2009