surveys

Has anyone found a good survey site that works if you pleases let me know Thanks
i have not had any good luck with them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Surveys do not work! I tried most all of them and you have to answer a truck load to get a dime! OR you are entered in to win a trip or a prize of some sort. Prizes and trips do not pay the bills!! I work from home with work at home united. We are a legitimate company that has an excellent rating with the BBB. We have won the Hall of Fame award and a few others from them. We offer a free website, free training, unlimited support and a free personal mentor to help you reach your financial goals. Get started making a difference today! Go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers for more information.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I haven't had any luck with them also. You make like freakin' 5 cent for a survey I just quit doing them it wasn't worth it to me. After you take the survey on alot of them you also have to wait untill they clear it and send you an e-mail. Not worth it to me! And alot of them you only get money for completing the offers with something you have to buy. Good luck but it wasn't for me!!
    daisy_5245

Answer by daisy_5245 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I haven't had any luck with survey websites either. I'm scared that they're all scams. I recently started working from home and I'm really happy with my decision. I work with a great team of Moms. I'd love to tell you about it if you're interested.
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Instead of doing surveys, why not something a lot more fun.

http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do, and it allows me to stay home with my kids. Check it out, and let me know if I can help with any questions. :-)
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2009