No one can possibly feel the way I feel : (

How do I put this? You're bitter about your relationship so you don't want anyone elses relationship to work. Have you ever felt like you are the only one with problems and no one has been through what you have?

What are you going through that you do not think any one understands?
I'm a single mother who is not ok seeing happy couples any more. I need to heal.

Anonymous answers are absolutely fine. I would prefer those.

Queentdi

Asked by Queentdi at 3:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Funny you should ask...the other day I realized I was jealous of everyone...everyone that has a family, everyone that has a lover...everyone that has a job~! OMG my life took a wrong turn when I hooked up with my abusive x and It's proving to be an uphill battle trying to get some sort of life going for myself again ...don't beat yourself up, it's natural to feel that way sometimes~! Try to focus on what you have though, not what you don't have...even the simple things...like today I'm grateful I have a roof over my head and food in my fridge, the sun is shining and my cat is purrin on my lap and best of all, no one is here abusing me today... you have blessings, they're hard to see sometimes when were depressed but if you look, you'll find them...XO~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• awwe, just live for Jesus!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You have kid(s). If you need a counselor find one. Move forward. Why look at others and feel bitter and jealous? The victim role will only keep you a victim. If you remain bitter and unhappy no one will ever want you. Who wants to be around a downer all the time? Certainly no man. Figure out how to be okay by yourself first. Then think about new relationships. You are FAR from the only woman left alone to raise kids because some dog of a man did them wrong. You have two choices..wallow in it and stay miserable or move forward.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• To anonymous. I thought it would be easy to move on. Everyone knows that it takes time. Why look at others and be bitter you ask? If I knew the answer then I wouldn't feel the way I do. And I only have one child. I am ok by myself, just not ok by myself with a child.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 3:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• read Steeple Hill romance novels at Walmart- they are great!
    I am reading The gaurdians Mission by Shirlee Mccoy- they adress this ? in these books and alot of others. Look for it on Amazon, not so uncommen but do not forget we all have a diff. mission in life Ephesians 2:8-10
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Thank God for everything! Romans 8:28
    The Purpose Driven Life- great book
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• thank you, look for me in the near future, i pray to have a better report
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 3:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• wow, what a waste of perfectly good energy you could be channeling into something good for yourself. As long as you dwell on what others have that you do not have you harbor anger and men sense that and they will stay away from you. Learn to be happy for what others have so you can share in the positive energy. That is what will attract men. You are sabotaging yourself and your own happiness by being jealous of others. Nip that in the bud and let it go so you too can find a great guy and be happy. It's all up to you. You are in control of your own destiny. The longer you focus on others and be angry the longer you cheat yourself out of what you want. You decide if you want to remain unhappy and angry or if you want to be happy and enjoy a relationship with some great guy

Answer by admckenzie at 4:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• It's normal to feel that way at first. But at some point you're going to have to realize that no relationship is perfect and it's easy to look happy in front of others but behind closed doors a lot of those people you're jealous of are probably not so happy. Once you start thinking positive you'll feel better and be more attractive to others. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009