Is this weird? ... during sex...

ok so im not on birth control and my baby is 10 months old and we really cant have another baby yet untill my DH graduates med school but it reeeeeally turns me on and I enjoy sex soooo much better when im not on bc and he comes inside me and tells me hes going to get me pregnant. Is this normal? Is anyone else like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• like what? are you asking if anyone enjoys sex better without BC. My answer is no, I feel way more tense and uneasy.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 3:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• LOL I've learned from reading different things that nothing is really considered weird during sex anymore lol JMO. I mean like 30 years ago threesome were weird to people then and now its almost the norm. lol Not trying to offend anyone just saying so I mean if thats something that turns you on then so be it but if you don't want anymore children make him "wrap it before he taps it" if you are tired of bc?
    daisy_5245

Answer by daisy_5245 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• we didnt have b.c. for 5 years and got preggo once so to me it dont matter low sperm count on his end
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• it's like playing russian roulette but with sperm. Enjoy the high from it but remember there are consequences

Answer by admckenzie at 4:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• That is actually how I ended up pregnant...It was a turn on for me and him to have him cum in me and tell me that he was going to get me pregnant..couple weeks later we found out I was..we werent necessarily trying and not necessarily NOT trying..we figured, whatever happens, happens and were both happy that it did..our DD is our world
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• there was a study that showed women had less sex hormones for men to pick up on if on birth control,so it makes sense. get a copper iud- no hormones
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 5:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• *sigh* I almost posted this same Q once or twice. I feel the same way. Condomed sex is not the same for me... and DH too but not as powerfully I think. We want to get pregnant always. Find it so, so hot and romantic.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• It feels good when they're way deep inside you and shoot it back against your vagina wall or whatever~! It's the best feeling ever~! Otherworldly~! No..it's not weird...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Not even weird I feel the same way. Its the powefllness of that connection for me I think.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 7:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Honestly, yes. When I was between BC and we were intimate! OMG! It was amazing! And I didn't get pregnant! But it was just so "dangerous" lol It certainly was hotter, to me any way!

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009