Even though we are not together right now but incase we do get back together...

should I be honest and tell him that I kissed another guy?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• if you get back together then the kiss will be of the past. I say zip your lips and throw away the key.

Answer by Queentdi at 3:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I say if you do get back together and you have the type of relationship where you tell each other everything regardless and still be okay with it then yes you should tell him. If he is the type to flip out over things then I would say no don't tell him and not because its just wrong and blah blah but because it WILL be the past and it WILL save ALOT of drama if you don't if he is the flip out type you know! Good luck!

Answer by daisy_5245 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• He has treated me like crap for things he heard I did before I even met him so yeah, you both are definently write on keeping it to myself.

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Are you the one that broke up with the guy, got mad because he kept calling you, got mad one night yelled at him to stop calling you, he stopped and now your mad that he stopped??????

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• no, what good would it serve to tell him that? You would just hurt him and that's just unkind.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:27 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• lol...anon :25. No, but I have been there plenty of times.

In my situation, he said he needed some time for himself to figure out if he really wanted this or not...some stupid reason in my eyes. I said okay...we will break up until further notice.

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Time for himself? Ya, we all know what that means...whatever...he's off doin his own thing, why shouldn't you do yours? I'd probably shout it from the rooftop, and then add nananaananaaana but that's just

Answer by chocolatluver at 6:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2009