Will Obama try to force everyone to get the swine flu vaccine? read about this at all? Anyone know more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Probably not. That would take a lot of work. And, with it being such a new vaccine-I don't think that that would go over well with the general public.

Especially since it seems to be causing GBS overseas. But, who am I to say, really?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• The CDC is certainly gearing up for it. I don't see it being FORCED, but I could be wrong. It's possible schools could make it a requirement, I know for many health care providers it's a requirement. I doubt it will go that far, because:

1: Not enough vaccine for 300 million people
    2: I can only imagine the uproar and protests
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• And they're wanting to give this poison to the elderly, pregnant ladies, and those with underlying health conditions first? Sounds like a plot from one of those "conspiracy theories" where the government tries to control the population and wipe out the infirm. Is this for real?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• He doesn't have the authority to force anyone to get the vaccine. He can't even force moms to get their own children vaccinated against childhood deceases. How can he "force" you to do this? I'm not a BO supporter, but I also don't want fear and scare tactics used either.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My kids will get that vaccination over my dead body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• *sigh*

NO.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 4:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Of course not. , the suggestion is ludicrous. Where do these strange ideas come from. ? Vaccination will be purely voluntary . Aren't they all ?
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2009