military school or boot camp?

whats the diffrence & can any of you recordmend 1?? or how do i find one that is not private & does except financial aid? it hs to be for teenage boys, please! i hope ou can help THANX

jaidah917

Asked by jaidah917 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• There should be an pre-ROTC programs in some high schools.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I don't know the difference. But I think boot camp is more of a program type--they go for a couple weeks or months over the summer & it is really intense. Boot camp is more for problem kids, from what I have read. Military school is also for problem or at risk kids but it is more of a boarding school, year round thing & also has many kids who want to be there.

If you are looking for an excellent program for boys or girls & they are under age 16 1/2, PM me. My DD went to a school in Montana for a couple of years & it totally changed her life. It isn't military, but they help kids deal with life issues by a combination of hard work & a lot of love & support.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009