2 days of crying?

my four month old has been crying like hes in pain for two days he has no temp hes poopped andhas been held so could it just be that he misses his dad? and if so how can i help him get through the 7 months his dad will be gone w/ the army

spookshowbaby

Asked by spookshowbaby at 4:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would guess he is either teething or gassy....is he drooling alot? try burping him more frequently or take a wet washcloth and tie it in a knot and freeze it then give it to him to chew on....if he has no fever i wouldnt stress too much.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 4:35 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Sometimes infections are not apparent thru fevers. I would take him to the Dr. to rule out any sickness. If you feel he is crying like he is in pain, perhaps he is. He could be going thru teething or many other things not visible to the naked eye. Have the Dr. check him out head to toe. Since he is 4months, I don't think he realizes that his daddy is gone. I hope he feels better soon. Please let me know the outcome.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 4:16 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• look in his mouth for white spots..thrush..the same thing happened with my baby, and i didnt know what it was for like a week, she wouldnt eat very much at a time cuz it hurt her mouth to eat..it could be on the inside of thier cheek, on the gums, or on the tongue.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 3:56 AM on Aug. 17, 2009