How do I find funding for business?

I want to invest in real estate but have no real money to start with. I've heard there are sources out there, but they want upfront money before they loan you anything. Anyone have any suggestions?

monalisa06

Asked by monalisa06 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Get a mortgage from a bank.

Answer by louise2 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• In business, there's a rule of initiating capital for business, the FFF rule (friends, family, and fools). Otherwise, be careful of scams here, because nothing is for free.

From my experience, don't involve yourself into a loan until your business has proven itself by generating its own revenue. This is the second part of a feasibility analysis, road testing. Don't get yourself into debt before you get yourself started.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Talk to your local bank they will be able to point you in the correct direction!  Good Luck with it

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 5:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2009