Has anyone done or use Swap Tree ??

I have TONS of books that I can't trade in (they won't take them since they aren't "popular enough) and won't sell at yard sales so I looked up to see if I could find a trading site for books and saw Swap Tree looks interesting but not sure about it really since I havne't heard of it . Any one have problems with it or anything ?

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 4:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you are wanting to trade books go to paperbackswap.com, its fantastic, you can look at my proifle when you get there if you need to to see how it works. I cant tell you how much money i have saved with this site. ANd you can trade any type of books, even colege text books, school books, non paperbacks, etc what ever there is always someone out there looking for it. tell them i referred you
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 4:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2009