Pagan ladies

Really more directed to the Pagan ladies who have a strong Goddess relationship. Have you read the book Circle Round? Is it good? If you have read it i'd like to hear what you have to say about it. TIA

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 5:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Read it, have it still, love it!

Lots of good info in it and some of the stories told are very sweet.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Sorry, I haven't read it yet. But I'll be interested to hear what others think of the book.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Sorry, I have not read it yet. I do have it, but just don't have enough hours in a day... If you search "Circle Round Book Reviews" you should be able to see what others have thought.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:23 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Circle round is excellent..lots of good parenting information in it, with ideas for altar craft ideas, recipes, stories, etc. I work out of this a lot...and have even used some of the material for my preschool classes in the past (Parents couldn't tell, because they were things that could be done by other religions too). They also have some nice info and ideas on rites of passage. I highly recommend it.
    Arianna

Answer by Arianna at 7:41 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• ooo ooo

link please?
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2009