My daughter has a gap between her 2 front top teeth... will it ever close?

I think she got it from using a paci... I finally got rid of the paci but her molars aren't grown in yet so I'm hoping that it might push them together. If not, it's okay, because she still has a beautiful smile, I'm just wondering.

msp12r

Asked by msp12r at 10:44 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• These are her baby teeth so I would not worry. Maybe she will be the next super model like ...Lauren Bacall, her "gap" made her famous as she stood out from the rest.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I wouldnt worry so much with them being her baby teeth, my son had a gap when his teeth first came in and now the gap is closed.
    momtoonein06

Answer by momtoonein06 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• My son did also, now at 15 months, it is almost completely gone, but he does have almost all of his baby teeth.
    newmommyy322

Answer by newmommyy322 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• My daughter has the same thing...the dentist said eventhough it is hr baby teeth it is still the alignment she will have regardless and is a indicator of needing braces when she gets older.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2008