Why do people get bashed on here if they are on welfare? But then when somebody has a good income they also get bashed?

So how much does everyone on here need to make to be accepted on this site?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because bitches are fickle. Jealous if you make more money, look on you if you don't. Funny thing is the ones are who bitching about people being on welfare are probably being looked down on by the ones who make more money. LOL, it's a vicious circle.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 7:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• People are rude, judgmental, jealous, and just plain mean.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Who knows? If it's not one thing then it's another.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• People just like having something to complain about. I personally don't care how much someone makes or if they are on welfare or not. If they are on welfare, hopefully they aren't abusing the system, but other than that I could care less. I'm happy with what I have and that's what matters.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Well as far as the (( good income)), we are Jealous duh! and for the Welfare we think we are better than you so we criticize you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

lmao
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• People like to judge. It's just human nature, I supposes. but I have a hunch it's the same people judgeing each other. ie the person that's getting instulted for making too much is probably the same one insulting for being on welfare ?? Maybe?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• hmmm...I dunno. I don't think people shoud discuss their income unless they are asking a question about how to make money at this or that or possibly need financial counseling. It's rude to ask how much someone makes and it's also inappropriate to talk about how much you earn especially if you are trying to show off or something.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I meant to say people shouldn't discuss their income.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I never judge anyone who is on welfare. I havent walked a mile in their shoes and I dont know their situation. As for the people who get bashed for their high income, well, maybe those people are just jealous? HOWEVER- someone shouldnt be gloating about the amount they make/have in the first place.. that's just rude.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009