i think i'm getting strep throat?

So, I get strep two times a year pretty much. Once in summer, once in winter. I'm calling my dr tomorrow if I dont feel better. Anyway I'm 37 week pregnant, and I havent had strep with this pregnancy. So what I'm wondering is, if anyone has had it at the end and what the treatment course was?

***I know this is NOT group B strep. They are two completely different things. I'm asking about STREP THROAT. Thanks!

AshlieTolliver

Asked by AshlieTolliver at 5:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, there are natural remedies you might try. Could it be allergies, though? Your mention of the chronic regular return has me wondering.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• no its definately strep. i have spots on my tonsils. i get it like clockwork around major winter holidays and once right around july/sept. it doesnt hurt like allergies. its an ache that is worse when i swallow.

:(

maybe its stress related.
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 10:11 AM on Aug. 17, 2009