cheating

I don't get all these women wanting to work it out and getting through it when their husband cheats. Wouldn't it be nice to screw another guy that you like and then have your husband crying like a baby and wanting to do whatever to get you back? When I was cheated on, he came back to me, but I was thinking-too bad I couldn't have just had a fling with someone. The girl was acting ridiculous trying to get him to go back to her- so I "won" and now, thank god, he's not that roving idiot anymore- worships me, tells everybody at work about me,doesn't go out or hide anything. But part of me feels like he got away with it and it just pisses me off when ppl want to act like men can do that and we're supposed to be unsexual saints in the meantime. Men aren't typically forgiving when cheated on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• once a cheater always a cheater not true at all.. we all make mistakes i think people deserve a 2nd chance they mess up then.. they are gone
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I completely agree!
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 5:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i wouldnt have forgiven him.. he didnt deserve it, but thats just me.. you didnt win, you just got a man who cheated on you because he didnt care, and now he wants you to prove he can get you back.. been there, done that and they almost always do it again..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I've been there, done that, got my 'revenge' and guess what? I felt like a skeezy scumbag afterward. I even told him what I was going to do and it didn't help me feel better at all. He tried to stop me but I didn't listen and when I got home he just sat there looking like someone had run him over. If your going to forgive and take them back just do that and forget about getting 'even'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• if my SO cheated on me, that would be the end of us, no 2nd chances on that one
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You worked it out and you are griping about it or just griping bc you didn't get even with him? Either way, it sounds really silly. He screwed up. He knew he did and he's making it up to you. How much more do you want? Nothing is stopping you from cheating if that is what you want but I can tell you that you still won't feel good about things if you do it to get even. You are right though, men are not as forgiving as women. Remember that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Ya I cheated for revenge too, I was really young.. made me feel like sh*t...empty, depressed...two wrongs make ya feel more fkd up than one...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My DH hasn't cheated, but we've worked through some other things he was dishonest about. Infidelity isn't something I could work through or get over. I know myself too well! I would either kick him for it every day (figuratively) or end up walking away, because like you I'd feel if I took him back it's like saying I was OK with it and he got away with it. But I do know that if I did 1/2 of what he's done he would have walked away a long time ago. I have told him this too, and that I'm long over due for a screw up! (not that kind! lol)

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• 2 WRONGS DON'T EQUAL A RIGHT
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• nope. i think it's immature & selfish to cheat just to get back. Have more respect for YOURSELF.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2009