Has anyone here had a boob job? Were you happy with it?

Did you wait until you were finished having kids or not?
Were you able to breastfeed if you had kids afterwards?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Health

• my aunt got a boob job. im pretty sure shes happy with it, i think they look good. she didnt breastfeed though, i dont think you can. i wonder how much a boob job costs. my boobs look horrible now after being pregnant and breastfeeding for a little bit, i would definatly get a boob job. i bet it friggin hurts though.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i haven't but my sis and her 2 best friends did. all 3 before kids, all 3 LOVE them. and one has had children since then and breast fed for 11 months. depending on how they do it determines if you can breastfeed something about where they place them.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• as long as they don't sever the milk ducts you can nurse.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 8:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I would love one, it depends on the doctor for the price. I waited until I was done having kids, your breast change so much with each pregnancy, you could be throwing out your money.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2009