For women who breastfed for a year or more - when they weaned, how did you feel about the look of your breasts?

(And before anybody says "Its pregnancy that makes them sag its not breastfeeding - YES, I know that, but breastfeeding also causes shape and size changes after weaning.)

Anyway - when your baby finally weaned, how did your breasts look in comparison to before you had kids, and were you still happy with them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• They weren't nearly as perky as they were before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• my nipples point to my toes :(

that said, it was more than worth it; i have great, smart, healthy kids!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• my nipples point to my toes :(

Ditto
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Mine already pointed to my toes, it's hard to have perky H cups. I didn't notice a change really, they were so big before.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I have incredible breasts and I've breastfed 4 children all for at least 1 year - it's all genetics. I was single after having bf 3 of them and tons of men commented on them, they always drew attention (I'm only a C cup, but I'm very little so they look large comparatively). And my dh thinks they're hot, which is what matters most. So - I'm VERY happy with the way they look.

Answer by missanc at 7:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Missance is partically right however as long as you wear support during pregnancy and breast feeding there should be no sagging.

And by support I mean PROPER fitting bra's! It is a fact that 80 % of women do not wear the correct size. Breast feeding women need to wear support around the clock, even while sleeping.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Mine look like two pancakes...I'm not kidding...mine weren't too big before pregnancy and I think that the fact that I lost quite a bit of weight had something to do with it..and probably my age..I'm 41 now and had my last baby a year ago..
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 8:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• When I was preggo I gained 2.5 cups and there was no way I wanted to maintain the body fat to maintain that after nursing. So they are empty water bags and I hate them. As far as due to nursing, I don't see any difference, they are still ugly.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• To add since I sound bitter. My two girls are wonderful and I would do it again without a second thought.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Definitely not what they used to be but my husband thinks they are hot so I guess they're ok.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 9:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2009