They dont want to be with you but they dont want you to be with anyone else.

Why is that? What kind of person does that make them? Whats the mind set for something like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I pretty much agree with these answers. So sorry that you're where you are, dealing with this. Controlling, but oddly, insecure douchebag. I've dated my share. So glad I got out of the cycle. Do what you have to to get away from him. Move, or pray he does. If you do start dating someone, make sure he is intimidating in stature, and also be upfront with him so he knows what he's getting into, and that he will have to deal with lots of immaturity on guy #1's part, and he'll have to be prepared to kick some ass, even though its better if it never comes to that. And most importantly, a good guy! (In my situation, he had 4 inches [height, lol!] and 80 pounds on the first guy, was trained in martial arts, but was Buddhist). You will have to make an effort regardless to cut off all contact with guy #1 though. it's harder than you think, but necessary. Good luck... we're here for you.
    vintagesnow

Answer by vintagesnow at 11:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Controlling... Douchebag. Possessive.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• A jealous and insecure person...
    A person who acts like a dog and that doesn't LIVE in that yard, but doesn't want anyone else to pee on the fence...
    Unless you are fence, letting dogs pee on you... stand up for your own interests and move on!!!!

Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 6:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• It makes them a person that you don't want to be with. If you can't be the only person in a man's life, then you don't want to be in his life at all. That would be like being a member of his harem, which amounts to slavery and being used. Surely you think more of yourself than that. If you don't, that's the very first thing you should work on. People tend to treat us the way we allow them to, and that has much to do with how much we think we are worth. Every woman is worth more than being one among many.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:30 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• tell him he cant have his cake and eat it too!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Sounds like my exh after we seperated! He didn't want anything to do with me until he needed money, a ride, a job. OR when he found out I was dating someone. Meanwhile he was "bagging" any nasty tramp that would give it up. He's been remarried now for a few years and does the same to her. My gain her lose.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Selfish asshole is the mindset.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2009