BIOLOGICALLY BASED HOMOSEXUALITY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3pvAk7Zz5U VERY INTERESTING, WATCH!

Asked by older at 6:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • But when people overstep the lines of respect and decency, people have the right - no, the responsibility to stand up and reassert the rights of those being trampled. And that's what many people are doing when it comes to supporting homosexuals.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• why can't u just tell us what it says? It must be biological, since we start lusting after our chosen sex before we even understand why...
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 6:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Wow, that IS very interesting! But I've been saying for years that homosexuality is in the genes; it's not a choice.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:30 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Oh yeah, someone is forcing them to put their hands on the same sex for pleasure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• This argument has been thrown around for years. It is truly irrelevant. We can have a genetic predisposition for a myriad of things that are morally wrong such as alcoholism and other addictions. I don't see any one saying these things are right and desirable. If you know you have a genetic predisposition to addiction you avoid addicting things. The same is true of phyisical issues, if I know diabetes runs in my family I'm wise to eat a more healty diet.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• *yawn* can you go haunt another section of this board? Shake your feet in protest and leave already. That is what Jesus said to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• ANON, CAN YOU GO HAUNT ANOTHER SECTION?

Answer by older at 7:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• RANEDARE, I AM SORRY BUT IT IS LONG AND I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO QUOTE IT ALL.

Answer by older at 7:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• older can you understand when you are running your mouth and nobody is listening? This approach isn't working, you would server your cause better if you found another approach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• ANON 6:42, DID YOU EVEN LOOK AT THE VIDEO?

Answer by older at 7:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2009