I want to work from home, no start up cost either.

I have done, Avon, Pink Parties,Mineral Girlz,Gold Canyon. I want to do something else, that is acutally sucessful for me and my family. I want to work from home, I have done sales ect, you name it. Even Data entry. Soo, any suggestions??

Thanks ladies!! I am also in Arizona.

Momma2Ryssa

Asked by Momma2Ryssa at 6:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I recently started working from home and I'm very happy with my decision. I work with a great team of Moms, we work for Internet CEO Moms. We help people create income from home.
    No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just a A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at :
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Well, there are lots of things onine to do.  I mainly sell on eBay.   But I also write articles for eHow.  As well, I have lots of great ideas for stay at home business information in my articles.  You can check them all out here:

www.athome.yolasite.com

Or in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Check out Sabrina's Closet for a number of opportunities!!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

There is a start up fee, which I know you said you didn't want, but it may be worth a look. Let me know if I can help with any questions.

NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I actually tried some of those same things and was unsuccessful as well. Then I found Tupperware. I really LOVE this business. There is a way to join for free and that's simply to host a book party. When you collect just $350 in orders (before tax and shipping) you will have earned our Business kit FREE! I have had several people start the business this way. I would love to work with you. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca check out my site and let me know what you think. Also contact me if you have ANY questions. I'd love to tell you more.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:59 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I sell Tastefully Simple and its a great company to work for. They have just redesigned their hostess rewards making it even easier to sell our products. You can join TS for only $99 right now through September 30th. It normally costs $170. If you wanted to avoid paying for the kit, you can host your own show an earn it for free. I know that you live in Arizona, so an in home show isn't possible for me, but I could assist you with an onlin catalog show. If you were really interested in hosting an-inhome show you can find your nearest consultant on our website www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cmcallister. I also write articles on the side at www.wordgigs.com and there is no cost to joing that and they really do pay you!! Good luck and feel free to contact me anytime!
    ashleysmommy123

Answer by ashleysmommy123 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Well I have a home business with Ameriplan. Have you checked into that? We offer affordable dental/medical plans that save people a ton of money! Its something that people truly need. If you want to know more I am happy to help. I have been with them for over a year now and if the business works for me, it can work for you too!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 3:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Okay, I guess I didn't see the part that you didn't want a start up cost. Ameriplan is a business so there is an investment.. You can get started for only $50 :-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 3:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i just started this it is easy and doesnt cost anything check it out

https://garagesaleunlimited.kitsylane.com/offer/Xbknjyt
    tracyguy

Answer by tracyguy at 10:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2012