im having sharp pains in the right side of my chest....

could this be a sign of heart problems? it only seems to hurt when im stressed out. im making an appointment with my dr but i wanted some opinions first. btw-im 22.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your heart is on the left side of your chest, if i am correct. It could just be cramps. I get those sometimes. To the point where i cant even take a breath, or move for a couple of seconds. Than they go away. But if you feel its something else, than you should see a doc.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 7:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• esophageal spasms. I get those and it is a sharp pain and I feel like there is something stuck in my throat. It is mostly towards the middle usually. More info? just a pain? is there anything else that happens along with it?
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• It could be an inflammation of the membrane around the lungs- pleurisy? (not in the medical field). I had this once and winced every time I took a breath. Which isn't quite the symptoms you described. Good luck with your appointment, and please keep us updated.

Answer by Bmat at 7:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• its a pain that happens on the right side of my chest and seems to go from the front to my back but from the inside (if that makes sense). it doesnt happen all the time but when it happens, it hurts so bad. i will let everyone know what the dr says.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2009