On-line class tips

I'm taking on-line classes for the first time this semester. I'm taking 4 on-line classes and one on campus class. Does anyone have any tips for study/time management or organization when taking on-line classes?

RebekahsMommy06

Asked by RebekahsMommy06 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Get organized right away. I suggest a notebook, folder, and computer folder for each course.
    Learn right away what format your professor's prefer written work to be written in (APA or MLA) and learn it. Better yet, get the guide from the library - it will be a lifesaver.
    Schedule your time carefully as if your courses were your job. When an assignment is due, do the research on it right away and research topics from all different facets in order to present a well-rounded discussion.
    What I do once I finish and submit an assignment is take a brain-dead day so I can clear my brain cells and start fresh the next day for the next assignment. I don't know how often you will be able to do that with all the courses you are taking, but I encourage you to plan some time for yourself so you can rejuvenate.
    I wish you well and great success.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2009