What Physical Characteristics Are You Attracted To?

I am attracted to dark hair and blue eyes, tall, nice smile. :-)

Blubuni99

Asked by Blubuni99 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely none,my first husband was the most gorgeous man on earth,black curly hair,muscles, sweet talking,everyday I had to pinch myself,I couldn't believe all that goodness was my man,BUT,he wasn't s...,after 6 yrs. of marriage I realized he was also the laziest man on earth,he didn't work,he didn't help in the home. Now,my DH,who I have been married to almost 20 yrs. is short,over-weighted,balding,but have always treated me like his queen,we not only have 1 home we have 2 homes,he is a perfect dad,he and I worked hard together to take care of our homes and make sure we go vacation 2 times a year,I also make sure all is needs are met in our home,my dear sweet DH is all the the man I need,he has taught me well,never to look on the outside but, look at the heart,when,I look at him I see stars and the sun,now,that's attraction.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• caramel skined, tall, muscular type with nice eyes and full lips.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Dark hair, blue eyes on a man...all I can say is yummy...lol Great Teeth are a must too. My dh has all of that except his eyes are beautiful aqua geen and brown, I ve never seen anyone with eyes like his.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 7:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I'm attracted to a tender looking touch and an athletic looking body. I like dark hair.
    lig

Answer by lig at 7:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• A brawny man who is muscular from hard work. A kind face with gentle eyes, tender lips, and a strong jaw. He has the strength of an ox, but the heart of a lamb. He knows what a day's worth of hard work is and he isn't afraid of it. He supports his family and takes care of all his wife's emotional and physical needs - he is her best friend and soulmate.

Okay, so I went beyond the physical characteristics, but I just couldn't help myself...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Dark hair and I love blue eyes, but my SO has dark brown, almost black, they're super sexy.
    Full, soft lips and a great smile.
    Dark, tanned skin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I'm attracted to exactly what I have. He's 6' tall, black hair, brown eyes, dark skin (he's Italian-Sicilian (sp?) to be exact), strong, wide shoulders, strong, muscular arms, gorgeous chest and back, great ass, sexy, sweet smile, and just all around gorgeous. I've always been attracted to men that fit that profile, and now I have the cream of that crop. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• dark hair, blue eyes, full lips, strong arms (all of which my dh has)
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 8:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• light eyes, facial hair, tattoos & piercings..my husband has ALL of those..MMMM, I gotta go find him..lol
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 8:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• A good heart and a great mind.. mmm mmmm mmmmmm! lol
    Other than that, there was never one specific "type" I was attracted too. It was all about the person, who they were, how they were, ect, that attracted me the most. From there, they either got worse looking or better looking... Exp: On a grading scale, a 10 could to drop to a 6 with a bad personality and no morals and values. But a 6 could jump to a 10 with a great personality and honest morals and values.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:27 PM on Aug. 16, 2009