my 4 year old hate the baby?

my son cant stand the baby touching him, if she lays a hand on him he freaks out. she is ten months. he doesnt act jealous ever and we do a good job of treating him great and the baby great. he gives her kisses sometimes but mostly ignores her like shes a cat or something. he just does not seem interested in nher at all. i want them to like eachother and she loves him and wants him to pay some attention to her but he wont its so sad

LadyDahl

Asked by LadyDahl at 7:17 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At 4 years old babies are boring and totally uninteresting.. Even my 7 year old nephew asks all the time when his little brother will be fun because right now all he does is sleep, eat and poop. You can't expect him to be all over her (in which that'd be a bad thing in itself). As long as he isn't acting jealous and isn't mean towards her I wouldn't really worry. As she gets older i'm sure they will have a bond but at this point while she is interested in him i'm sure he could be more interested in dirt.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2009