Christians

Would you like to give thanks to God for something special that happened this week?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My son learned to wave :-) He's 8 months and I know all babies learn to wave so I guess that's silly. But seeing his eyes light up when I walked into the room, sit up and wave at me for the first time was one of my best days ever :-) He is my miracle baby and every thing he does is a gift from God.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i already have, every day..but for everyone else, i am very thankful my dh's job is about to restart, with nothing standing in the way legally/red-tape/DEA-wise (long story!), as he's been unemployed since march, and driving me nuts with togetherness!! another thing i'm thankful for, but not necessarily that it happened this week...is while he's been home 24/7, he's turned into my own little hazel, and i haven't had to do nearly any housecleaning this spring/summer. his time-off has really opened my eyes to what a great guy i have, and how much i need to appreciate him more.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• November- it's not silly. My kids have special needs one of the best things they have taught me is to treasure all the little accomplishments.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:13 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• God has blessed me to go through another week of the pregnancy with know problems THANK YOU JESUS.. And November that is not silly i agree with teamquinn :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:09 AM on Aug. 17, 2009