Are there any work from home jobs that aren't scams?!

MamaKazi

Asked by MamaKazi at 7:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well, there are lots of things onine to do.  I mainly sell on eBay.   But I also write articles for eHow.  As well, I have lots of great ideas for stay at home business information in my articles.  You can check them all out here:

www.athome.yolasite.com

Or in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do from home. It's super fun, and super easy. Check it out, and let me know if I can help with any questions. :-)
    Just click on the box that says JOIN, and all the info is there!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• There are a lot of jobs that are scams and it is no fun sorting through them :(

I have my own Home Business, so I'm not working for anyone it's all mine!!

The Company is Ameriplan and they have been a solid co for 17yrs and we offer discount benefit plans on things like Dental/Health. Big places like Target, Walmart, Walgreens and CVS among a few accept our plans so that was comforting to me when I was looking into things.

They offer us Daily Pay as well as monthly residual income. 5 websites to market our business(they are managed for us), Benefits, Discounts at tons of retailers, training, Support and more..

There is no selling or cold calling and no parties to throw!!

If you are interseted you can listen to a prerecorded call at 616-712-1118 and jot down any questions while you listen and then call or email me and I can help you. Good Luck hun and God Bless!!

770-728-9938
    ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 8:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• There are jobs that are not scams but they are hard to find. A lot of what looks like a job is a business. Poor advertising causes a lot of the assumption that everything is a scam.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I am Currently doing Selling the Nexagen Products this is a great product the Income potential is wonderful. There is 6 different ways to earn income with this product it is so wonderful.   This is a fat loss product which works really good also.

http://www.thepatchthatpays.com

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 8:55 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Check out my website...I'm a rep for all the companies...
    http://melissascozycorner.webs.com/
    nymomof7

Answer by nymomof7 at 9:16 AM on Aug. 17, 2009