if your pregnant woth or just had you second child please answer

how long into your pregnancy di you feel the baby move? im five weeks and i swear i can feel it moveing around but everyones saying its my nerves what do you think? how far along were you when you first feelt i move?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 5 wks . whick means you are 3. your baby is as small as a grain of rice. so no is your muscles. not the baby. your having muscle twiches
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Oh my gosh. I am just about 6 wks with my second and I feel the exact same thing you do! I never said anything to anyone because I didn't think it was possible. But I promise I can feel a baby swiming around in there or SOMETHING!!!
    hannahfoy

Answer by hannahfoy at 8:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• its like its kicking or something just not as strong as a kick?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Your baby is the size of a grain of rice right now- he doesnt even have LEGS yet- its not your baby moving its gas or something.
    There is NOTHING wrong with thinking its your baby, and getting smiles on your face when you feel that gas bubble, but I wouldnt tell anyone thats had a child before, because I'm pretty sure they would laugh at you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I felt my second son move a couple of weeks earlier than my first, but I was still somewhere around 12 or 13 weeks pregnant. My first I felt closer to 15 weeks.
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You cannot feel the baby at 5 weeks. What you're feeling is gas moving through your digestive system.

The absolute earliest you can feel the baby is 11 weeks, and usually only women who've been pregnant before feel it that early (because they know the difference between what the baby feels like and what gas does by then). Usually women feel flutters around 15 weeks and kicks around 20.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2009