Did your SO/DH get excited to be a new daddy again?

with every child, or did he not care either way?

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 8:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• this is my husbands and i first.... and I think he's more excited then me...lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• No, he was seriously nervous when I first told him, but then he got adjusted to it. You could tell he was stressed out because of the attitude change and the fact that he distanced himself from the family. The most thing that stressed him out was financial issues, but those all work themselves out in the end.
    AmFam5

Answer by AmFam5 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• we have 1 of each so he was THRILLED each time, cuz his boy and then daddys girl. I worry with #3 it wont be as exciting for him... it'll be even better for me, though, now that I know how to plan better and what to expect and stuff. i hate surprises, lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• This is our fourth and my hubby is excited every time. He gets upset if I take a pregnancy test when he isn't home!! Lol! He is also usually the first to start talking about the next. He is a great dad!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• yes just as excited and involved with each
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 8:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My husband was THRILLED about our daughter. He has another son from some chick he knocked up back in high school, so needless to say he was more prepared for this baby. Besides, we planned her for 2 years just to make sure we were both ready and that really paid off.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• With my SO, we only have one together. He kept telling me (over and over and over again) how he wanted to have another baby. Then, he denied ever saying it to his family. I think he didn't want them to know that he wanted another baby. (He has 2 already, who live with their BM) So I went ahead and did it. The look on his face when she was born, was all the confirmation I needed. :)
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 10:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My DH lost his dad when he was 27. He had one DD at the time from an ex girlfriend..she was only 3 months old when he died. So when we got together and were expecting our child...his first son, it was bitter sweet. He was happy yet sad because he knew it was important to his father that he carry on the family name. When we found out our second was yet another boy, he was extatic!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2009