I am looking for good nursing bras? Any suggestions?

I tried on a bunch at motherhood and liked the pull aside ones best, but am not sure they offer great support. Anyone use and like these? They are typically sold as sleep bras. Majamas brand says they have light to medium support (all others say light) so I am thinking of ordering one of those to try out. Should I buy it a size up? Since your breasts usually grow as the milk comes in? I am right on the cusp of the sizes (36D) It fits into the medium and the large category. Any thoughts on more support when tighter/looser?

Long question. Thanks for reading and helping out!

BUBaby

Asked by BUBaby at 8:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I liked the playtex ones and if something goes wrong on them they will replace them for free.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• The best ones I have found were at target. They providid alot of support and they were comfy. Good Luck!
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 9:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Also I went from a 36 B to a 36 C once my milk came in if that helps at all.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 9:26 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• ive always just wore sports bras
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i got my nursing bras from Victoria Secret. You can only order them online. They have really good support. My only problem is that my bras never fit right on the sides im a 40DD. but i really enjoy mines
    loves_her_baby

Answer by loves_her_baby at 11:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I'm a 36DDD and I also like the Playtex ones. I bought mine at an outlet store for cheaper than the unsupportive MM ones.
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 2:11 AM on Aug. 17, 2009