Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you become Ordained to preform Pagan Weddings Legally?

I am studing to become a wedding planner. I would also like to offer the pagan families an alternative to the sherif. (there is no local priestess)

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Answers (9)

    This website will allow you to get ordained online. I know several people who have used it.
    Hope I Helped!

    Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2009


    I'm a ULC minister. If you have any questions you can pm me.

    Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

  • btw, I'm not a fan of the monastery and they've been known not to turn in their ordinations to HQ. Which is why I recommend the site instead.


    Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

  • I agree with SalemWitchChild.
    It doesnt take long either. My MIL did it online in a matter of minutes.

    Answer by outstandingLove at 11:41 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

  • Thats where I got mine

    Answer by pnwmom at 1:13 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

  • ULC & Monastery is practically the same thing. The monestery is owned by ULC so whats the problem! Either of those websites will get you there. I personally used the monestery because that was the one that stated on the home page that they don't care what religion you are. It's your choice both will get your ordained the same quick & easy way.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

  • No actually the monastery is not "owned" by the ulc. The Monastery was created by a ULC minister. But that minister has neglected to turn in new ordinations info in the past. is an officially sanctioned site by ULCHQ and run by Brother Kevin.


    Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:49 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

  • Here this is a thread on the .net forum that helps explain the different ULC websites.

    Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:56 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

  • Either way, make sure you are in accordance with state law so you CAN sign the legal document.

    Answer by MamaK88 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Religion & Beliefs
College and religion

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))

Recently Bumped in Life & Home
Paying cash

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN