Can you get pregnant while taking the pill?

I've been on the pill for maybe a week now and I missed a pill yestuday and had sex yesturday and he came(busted) in me but I took the pill that i missed yestuday today but it wasnt the day after pill. So could I be pregnant???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes you can be. the pill (even when taken properly) isnt always 100%.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Yes you def can be preg!! I took the pill religiously & got preg! Nothing is 100% effective-except abstinence-& where's the fun in that?
    mandi0986

Answer by mandi0986 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• so then should I just stop taking the pill til I find out?
    linda3-7-09

Answer by linda3-7-09 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i would keep taking it because if you are not pregnant and you stop taking it and continue to have sex, you will get pregnant.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I have a friend who got pregnant while on the pill and her hubby had a condom on. Yeah, you can get pregnant!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My former assistant got pregnant on her honeymoon, in the pill, with twins.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You very well could be pregnant, but you don't want to risk it any more if you aren't. Keep taking the pill if you miss your period take a test. They have yet to prove that taking the pill while very early pregnant will cause any damage. If it was a one time thing and you weren't near an ovulation then you should in therory be fine. Heck if your like me you could go 9 months with no sort of protection, just the pull out method and not get pregnant till you actually want to start up the pill again! Just be more careful next time and try to remember to take the pill.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You definately can. I got pregnant on the pill not once, but twice...the first ended in a m/c.
    crice913

Answer by crice913 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2009