IS THIS RIGHT?

MY PERIOD WAS DUE 13TH OR THE 14TH AT THE LATEST NEVER LATER THAN THE 14TH. NOW ITS THE 16TH AND I HAVE BEEN SPOTTING LIKE ONCE OR TWICE A DAY FOR 3 DAYS. ANY INFO OR PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a pregnancy test...DAH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Oh hun...it could be a few things. You could in fact be pregnant.. or you can be going through alot of stress. There is many things that could cause you to spot. When i found out i was pregnant i was a week or so late and i didnt spot. I did go to the bathroom and when i got up and looked down there was a little bit of implantation blood. It was like a little brown but nothing much. Some ppl spot some ppl dont it all depends on your body. I would wait a few days and if your cycle isnt normal then take a test.chic. Gl
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i never spotted with either of my two kids , just incase take a test they are usally free at planned parenthood or the health dept. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2009