did you ever get to the point of making it work is too much work?

did you ever feel so hurt,sick about a betrayal that you want a divorce
I always have to ask for 1:1 time with my DH- his cousin,mother,sister all come when ever we have only sunday to spend with our little immediate family...we have had this fight so many times.....he never even pays attention to me any more .....fed up!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Well apparently you want that one day for you and your family and your hubby is not getting that picture. I suggest next time on Sunday just you go somewhere else. Have yourself a day out on that day.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I am right there with you. It seems like it's no big deal that we as a family have no time but his mommy, daddy and sister have to be here the second he's off work, on Sunday, Friday night whichever night we happen to have free for us. Now when they intrude, I suddenly have things to do elsewhere and what do you know - then he's right there asking if everything is ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• yes and I got that divorce too

Answer by admckenzie at 10:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2009