could there be anything wrong?

last night after making love with my husband (which became a little painful towards the end, pressure on my belly)anyways since then my baby hasn't been moving as much as it normally does.
anywayz i'm 22 weeks pregnant with my first baby.....how often should we be feeling the baby move at this stage....and is it okay to feel the baby move constantly some days and barely move other days? or is this a sign that something may be wrong?

fay101

Asked by fay101 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah its normal for the baby to not move as much after sex. Im almost 22 weeks myself and i asked my doctor that question last week. Except i was just wondering...i hadnt experienced my baby not move for more than 1 day so. My doctor said its normal though. My son is always on the move. He's movin now actually lol. Um...when my son stops moving for a long period of time throughout the day i drink Orange juice or anything cold and the baby moves like crazy. Ice always works for me too. Im sure your baby is just fine. Gl luck hun. If you feel like something is wrong which you will know trust me call your doctor though just so you can sleep alittle better knowing your baby is fine.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• If you don't feel any movement for awhile, I would check with your doctor. It's normal not to feel movement constantly but if you go a couple days w/o any movement contact your doc. When you get later in your pregnancy, the baby doesn't move quite as much because of the lack of room
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• At 22 weeks, its still normal to go for a day or so without feeling movement, but you can always talk to your doctor
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 12:14 AM on Aug. 17, 2009