So I'm working the drive thru at Mcdonalds and I see this woman take the corner WAY to fast to my window and....

her INFANT car seat- WITH AN INFANT falls over on the side- the baby is screaming- she is ignoring it, and hands me her money- I walk back with her food- the infant is still on the side- she opens her bag, checks it, says I forgot her BBQ sauce- shoves a handfull of fries in her mouth- THE INFANT IS STILL TIPPED OVER-
I say something against my better judgment- I tell her, umm, ma'am your infant car seat is on its side- she says to me- I'm not a fucking super woman-I'll get it in a second!!
Than SPEEDS OFF!
I got the licenses plate, and told my mananger, thinking she would call the cops-she told me to mind my own business, and threw the licenses plate in the trash-
WTF??!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WOW, you did the right thing. Maybe next time after work, call cps.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:23 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• That woman will someday suffer the consequence of her actions and that poor baby will have to pay for it. If it was me I would have gotten that damn number out of the trash and called the cops myself!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I agree with the previous poster. I would have gotten the LP # out of the trash and called them myself!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• OP here-the car seat did not have a base on it, and I have to guess if it flipped over, there was no seatbelt, yet that fat ass shoving fries in her mouth was saftly secure with her seat belt- I dont get it-
    Anonymous

• Sadly you can't save the world. I know it seems harsh but there are much worse things going on in the world that we couldn't even imagine and have no control over. It's good that you tried to make a difference, and yes maybe next time make the call yourself.
    When I see kids out of carseats on the highway, in town etc I call the police, I feel it's my duty if a childs life is in danger.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• get the number out of the trash ans call the cops. that baby could DIE
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 9:30 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i would have called the cops right away i wouldnt care if i lost my job the babys life is worth more i cannot stand stupid people like that who treat there kids like there S***, she`ll get whats coming to her,
    truannmil

Answer by truannmil at 9:30 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• laughingSorry that just made me laugh a little. Some people are just idiots.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• TRUANNMIL - Saving the infant doesn't pay the bills sadly to say..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• OP here- I should have called :( But at my store we are not allowed to interfere with customer relations. technically, I could get fired if that woman even calls and complains about my intruding- I feel horrible.

And I knew If I called when I got off of work-6 hours later- They wouldn't be able to do much, because the baby would have MOST LIKELY not been in the car anymore- so it would have been my word against hers.

Anonymous