Sharp belly pains

I am 7 weeks pregnant and off and on I get these really sharp pains in my belly. It's been going on all day long. Someone told me it's nothing to be concerned about if there's no bleeding. Is that really true? Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I cramped pretty bad at the very start. I didnt bleed either but i was still very concerned. I told my doctor and she said it was normal as long as the pains were not unbareable and that i was not bleeding. They finally went away after i was about 16 weeks preg. I dont thin you should worry too much. Drink alot of water and keep off your feet for now. Then call your doctor in the morning just to be on the safe side. Dont lose sleep over it though. Hope everything is okay. GL
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Might be a good idea to set up an appt. with your Dr. It will help put you at ease knowing everything is ok.
    experiencedmoma

Answer by experiencedmoma at 9:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My doc told me it was my uterus stretching. Eventually it went away for me but it took several months and it really hurt!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2009