Work from home jobs?

I am looking for a good job that I can do from home. I don't want to spend money or sell anything in a business opportunity like Avon, Mary Kay, or insurance type stuff to do it. There, please don't post "own your own business" or "Sell Mary Kay under me" stuff. Thanks =)

I like working on the computer or customer service.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• look and see if there is a convergys in your area! it is a call center for directv. and it is all incoming calls! you'd assist customers w/ billing, general technical support...etc. they recently started offering wah positions. you would have to pay a one time fee of I think $60 for the program, and go to the jobsite for training, but that's it. oh and you'd have to be in a quiet environment. you can't have loud roommates, a newborn or screaming kids in the background, but if you take a night shift and are in a quiet part of the house you'd do fine. if there is slow call volume you'd have to stay at the computer like you would at the jobsite. but they pay well, by the hour, you'd get good benefits and overtime pay when overtime is available! *I worked at the jobsite a few years ago*
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You can check out my website, you might find something that interests you.  I do have some new information about task jobs you might like:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Check the list of WAH Jobs on my website. (Look under Work @ Home Jobs section)

Sabrina's Closet

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I tried all those sales based jobs too. I quickly found out that no one is buying! There are lots of ways to make money working from home no your computer. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:57 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• You could always write for a blog like i do in Associated Content under Floridanative. Check it out. It is fun and easy. You make money too! (sorry if this is a bit of advertisement , but would like you to check out the site and my articles, to see what it is all about)
    4jan

Answer by 4jan at 10:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• When I was on maternity leave with my first child (6 weeks c-section) I worked for a company scanning labels of products I used and purchased. I did it while I was shopping - it was easy money. It did make my shopping trip a little longer, but it was worth it. It paid about $50.00 a trip (I think - it was 5 years ago) There's the link: Click Here   They don't take everybody, but I found that most people either thought it was a scam or didn't think it was worth it so I was employed within minutes of applying.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:38 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• If you want to make a little money but not invest a lot of time, check this out:

Making money with my morning coffee: http://clairebeautiful.blogspot.com

clairewait

Answer by clairewait at 11:06 AM on Aug. 24, 2009