Is There Someone You Want to Say Something Nice About?!

I'm totally copying off of a thread that was posted a few weeks ago lol. I think we need it again.

Is there an individual who frequents the R&B forum (or CM in general) that you want to take a moment to type something really nice about? Something you admire about someone? Or someone you could have been nicer to and want to use this opportunity to uplift?

NovemberLove

Asked by NovemberLove at 9:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am especially thankful to hear from other Christians such as you, NovemberLove and Shaneagle and others like you.
    I actually admire and respect each and every one on here for being confident in their beliefs and true to themselves. Even though we have different opinions and different views, I love to learn about different religions and such. It's fascinating really.
    Once we all get past our different "views, " we're pretty much the same...
    LOVE YOU ALL
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I'll go first.

All of you, even the ones I absolutely disagree with know I love you :-)

I think I was a little short with Lexylex a few weeks back and I've felt bad about it ever since. I think Lexy is the greatest. Even though we have some denominational differences, I still admire her passion and her knowledge of scripture! I luv ya Lex! :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I'd say you and Cinnamon, even if you do take my answers and say them way better than me. I see a lot of knowledge without a lot of ego in both of you.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 9:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I have a feeling you are asking us to say something about someone we may have locked horns with before. All my beautiful sisters in Christ know how I feel about them. For me, I have to honestly say Older,and 2Autisticsmom. I started out rocky with both these ladies,and have formed friendships with them,and now see a totally different side to them. They are both great mothers,who are totally devoted to their children,and even though we don't share the same beliefs or passions, we are able to respect one another enough to put that aside,and be friends, all the same. I greatly respect and admire both of them,and am glad we are friends, and I wish nothing but the best for both of them,and for the other women I've had problems with, but I can see we are all maturing enough to treat each other with respect,and realize everyone of us can have an opinion,and still get along.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• There are too many, lol - I admire so much in so many of you, and so many of you really do mean a lot to me, even if its "just the internet", lol.

I do kind of feel like R&B is kind of a community, and I enjoy and appreciate being able to be involved with all of you. Sure, there may be differences in opinion, but I admire everyone's dedication to what they believe, and I love how (most of the time) we are able to come together despite the differences.

All of you mean a lot to me, and I don't think R&B would be the same without any of you.

=)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• lol thanks TQ, my prayer warrior :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• stvmen88, say anything about anyone you want :-) I agree about older and 2Autisticsmom. Such nice ladies. I put in the part about saying something nice to someone "you could have been nicer to" because I wanted the post I made to be for Lexy.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:16 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Thank you lighthousemom3! We love you too :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• There are a lot of great moms here!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I like Lighthousemom, and november love too. I think you're all ok in my book.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2009