Big Brother Fans

I read on cbs.com earlier today that administrators kicked her out of the house. I figured they would have said something about it on tonight's show, but they didn't. I don't like Chima. But does anyone know why BB kicked her out?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 9:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• She threw a mike,and broke it,and when they told her she'd have to pay for it, apparently had a meltdown, so they basically told her to pack her stuff and get out. Of course, she put a different spin on it, saying she left volutarily. But, we all know the truth.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Well... she actually wrote a giant blog or letter or something about how SHE left but BB is saying THEY kicked her off the sho,w and she was going on and on about how unfairly she was treated and how the show basically screwed her HOH and Nominations and blah blah blah whine whine whine...

Frankly, she's a big baby with some serious ego problems and needs to get over herself. She had the nerve to trash talk Russell when she did just as much PLUS she called others in the house racist names, but she thinks America is screwed up because we didn't like Jessie the wonder dork and Russell has more fans.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:18 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I WATCH IT WHENEVER IT COMES ON & I LIKE IT
    molly900

Answer by molly900 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2009