Baseball cards, and some other older things.???

Does anyone know if old baseball cards from like late 1980's and early 1990's are worth anything? I've got a little of everything. Also, I've got old Wheaties cereal boxes. Some opened, some not. With twins, and other sport pictures of them. And Some old Avon stuff; Probably 15-20 years old, perfume, soap dish ect. Is any of this worth anything or does anyone know where I could find out more information online? Thanks.

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• most are not wroth much. You could look up prices on ebay. Some our wroth a lot other aren't. The opened boxes are probably not worth any thing.
    ibeamomysomeday

Answer by ibeamomysomeday at 10:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Maybe you could google "collecting - cereal boxes" or whatever specifically you are collecting. Try stating the phrases in the search bar in different ways to see what you can come up with.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 11:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i would say keep the basebal cards if you can. if not, look around sports memorabilia stores or sites and ebay and some bookstores sell magazines that carry the current values on sports cards.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• The baseball cards for the most part, are not worth more than $1 or $5 at the most. DH and I just found his childhood collection from the 80's and early 90's, and THOSE are the years baseball cards were mass produced to meet demands. I spent two weeks researching beyond ebay, to find ebay having the highest sale prices, which still weren't worth much. We even have the Michael Jordan rookie card, and it's only worth $4. We have a Ken Griffey, JR rookie card, and it's only worth $3. It would be generations down the line before they were really worth something worth saving them around for.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:34 AM on Aug. 18, 2009