SIMS 3

i used to play the sims and the sims2 ALL the time before i was a mommy. now that my little one is older i'm thinking about getting the new sims 3!! it looks like its really neat ((im kind of a nerd i know))
but i need everyones opinions!! do you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have it. I like it, it'll be a lot better when they start releasing the EXP packs for it.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 10:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• its hard to get used to! i lost mine somewhere i need to find it, i cant wait for the expansions!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I wish I could get it! Waaaa...our dumb old computer won't even play the Pets expansion pack I bought for my Sims 2 or the Zoo Tycoon 2 game I bought. Maybe if we ever get a new computer....
    teach_ohio

Answer by teach_ohio at 10:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I love it the best out of all the Sims, but I am bored with it already and really looking forward to the first EP to come out.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2009